- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- Please notify Practical Princess by email or post of your decision to cancel your order.
- If you wish, you may use our Order Cancellation Form to inform Practical Princess of your decision to cancel your order. Please print off & complete.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to Practical Princess (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to Practical Princess, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- When returning goods to Practical Princess, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches Practical Princess. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge) and have adequately insured the parcel.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, Practical Princess reserves the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Bulky items that cannot be sent by normal post can be returned by Parcelforce (www.parcelforce.com) or courier (e.g. www.interparcel.com). The cost of returning an item within the UK is usually under £10.00.
- Refunds including your outgoing postage will be issued within a maximum of 14 days of receiving your returned goods.
Practical Princess Ltd
Unit 1, Holland Park Industrial Estate
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or our terms and conditions, please telephone Practical Princess on 0140 776 3522 (+44 140 776 3522).